Positioned For Value
ELP worked with an industry-leading water software company serving thousands of clients including the largest utilities, consultancies, and refining plants around the world. It was critical for them to shape and blend two cultures which required alignment, accountability, and teamwork so that they were positioned to grow and evolve.
Executives engaged ELP to develop strategies to support the blending of the two companies and two cultures. Alignment, accountability and a sense of urgency were critical for their continued success and growth as water industry leaders. Additionally, the company needed to meet challenging revenue targets to position themselves as an attractive acquisition target for other companies.
Steps to Success:
ELP’s Strategic Performance Management (SPM) Process
- Developed simplified, strategic One Page Plans for the executives which was cascaded down to the next level of leaders.
- Linked all plans horizontally and vertically resulting in immediate improvement in alignment and shaping their culture.
- Implemented a thematic coaching intervention which further enhanced alignment, accountability and a sense of urgency.
- Improved organizational capability and sense of urgency.
- Helped maximize value of the firm positioning it to be purchased for $1 Billion.
- Instrumental in driving the cultural mindset of We are ONE Team with a noble purpose, which became the combat multiplier and improved employee engagement, productivity and growth.
“Excelerated Leadership Partners’ (ELP) client, Innovyze, sells for $1 Billion. Innovyze CEO, Colby Manwaring, had this to say about their engagement with ELP: Excelerated Leadership Partners (ELP) was instrumental in helping us maximize the value of Innovyze over the past few years. They (ELP) kept our senior leadership team focused on our priorities enabling growth, and working together as a high performing team. They challenged us to confront reality and expect to win.”
– COLBY MANWARING, CEO at Innovyze